TOBEA is growing!
Job Title: Automation Engineer
- Senior / Middle experience as Automation Engineer.
- University degree (Bachelor or MSC) in Engineering, Industrial Automation, Electrical, Automation, Mechatronic or equivalent.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi & PLC experience.
- Good knowledge in Programming languages.
- Technical writing skills.
- Communication skills
- Kind person, Good listener, Consistent & Responsible person
- Strong Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Creativity, innovation spirit, and eagerness to work with interesting people
- Highly motivated & Goal-oriented
- Passionate to be member of our Agile Team
Our vision is to improve the quality of life of people with physical disabilities by using innovative ideas and technology. We aim at innovative solutions that have a social impact.
- Career path
- Continuous Improvement through Agile Methodology
- Continuous Research, Training, and Coaching
- Strong Partnerships (Companies, Research Labs, Academia) and working with Professionals
- Safe & healthy Environment
Send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org